Manager-Leadership Hiring at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:567 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Seller Management & Experience Role - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
We're looking for a person in Seller Management who will :
- Design scalable process for at scale onboarding of sellers and assortment
- Design and run process for incubation of new sellers, ensuring new assortment gets targeted traffic and orders in first few weeks while imparting training to sellers on key aspects of the platform
- Design framework for management of short tail, mid tail and long tail sellers along with tracking of key metrics and driving achievement of targets through ground team
- Own the charter of measuring and improving seller NPS, including design and administration of the NPS survey
- Design and improve processes across seller lifecycle - pickup and returns, payments and reconciliation, loss compensation, participation in sales and campaigns etc.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- MBA from Tier 1/2 institutes
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in startups
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to self learn new techniques and achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player, with great stakeholder management skills, and a passion to collaborate, and deliver results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment of an early stage startup.
- Strong execution muscle to manage multiple initiatives and implement flawlessly