SelectHub - Software Research Analyst (1-5 yrs)
What you will do :
1. Collate information in assigned technology areas by conducting primary and secondary research.
2. Analyze the researched information and bring out meaningful insights.
3. Ensure integrity of research.
4. Generate high quality, fact-based reports, and content items.
5. Perform in-depth product assessment and create product profiles for various vendors.
6. Participate in benchmarking vendors against industry standards.
7. Refresh and maintain content items in assigned technology areas.
8. Develop a strong understanding of the IT industry landscape and expertise in specific domains as required.
9. Proactively suggest and undertake improvements in quality and efficiency.
10. Demonstrate complete ownership of the projects assigned.
11. Ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of all deliverables.
12. Collaborate with remote teams across multiple time-zones.
Who you are :
1. Education : BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) and MBA from a top-tier institute.
2. Experience : At least 1 year of experience working in a technology research/consulting organization.
3. Excellent primary and secondary research skills.
4. Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English. Excellent presentation and writing skills.
5. Organized, methodical and detailed-oriented.
6. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
7. Eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside the field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape.
8. Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in US time-zones.
9. Independently thoughtful and able to work on deliverables with minimal supervision.
10. Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines.