Sekel Tech - Technical Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a Technical or Senior Technical Product Manager who will be a hands-on leader responsible for defining and leading our execution of integrations for application observability or container services and orchestration across cloud SaaS platforms.
- You will report to the Head of Product Management to help execute the strategy and direction for our DevOps and marketplace integrations. You will work as part of a product management team that leads the definition of all Sumo products and will work integrally with our product teams, core platform engineering, and our cloud.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Technical Product Manager bringing large-scale open, extensible SaaS and solutions to market.
- We will also consider strong pre-sales/professional services engineers with strong customer-facing and technical skills. This candidate will be passionate about modern applications architectures, cloud/SaaS business models, building large-scale developer ecosystems, and will have impeccable communication skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with internal teams and external client teams to understand the ecosystem and define solutions for joint customers
- Define technical and functional requirements for solutions and ensure timely release of products, managing the complete life cycle of products/services.
- Manage the overall cross-product backlog for solution requirements, drive alignment across teams and communicate status and progress.
- Evangelize solutions with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, Product Marketing, Sales, Technical Sales, and Customer Support
- Our Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Experience
- Deep technical knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, and other cloud-based software and platforms.
- Practical knowledge of deploying production-grade applications on cloud platforms and Kubernetes and cloud platforms
- Strong background with scripting, application programming interfaces (APIs), development and automation tools
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision, and the drive to make the vision a reality
- You are comfortable being hands-on in fast-moving and rapidly changing technologies and products.
- You are able to articulate the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience :
- 3-5 years experience working in either a highly technical product management, sales engineering, engineering management, professional services, business development, or customer success role in the enterprise software/SaaS space
- 1-3 years of recent experience building application stacks on cloud platforms.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others.
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. MBA Preferred