Sekel Tech - Head - Enterprise Sales (6-12 yrs)
The Enterprise Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. The Enterprise Sales Executive will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include: 1. Meeting with customers at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing, and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
2. This position requires an in- depth knowledge of the SAAS platform as well as managed, Digital transformation solutions. The position also requires knowledge of legacy services, tariffs, and pricing. Must have the ability to research and develop customer solutions with Digital Enterprise Sales personnel; including Product Managers, Engineering staff, and service delivery personnel.
3. The Enterprise Sales Executive assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the SAAS Platform and , implementation and life cycle management of the product/ service developed to meet the business customers' evolving needs. Principal Accountabilities. Contact businesses within the digital sales and marketing service needs analysis and provide a detailed network, hardware or internet solution to these customers.
4. Stay current with changes and developments in the communications industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams. Responsible for the initial configuration of all regulated and deregulated products and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations.
5. Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required. Champion client's agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases. During this process, the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with and as needed, give direction to other departments within their domain to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
6. Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
Additional Responsibilities :
1. Assist with marketing strategy and sales support.
2. Maintain ongoing customer relationships with travel to our serving areas as required, Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
3. Participate in revenue budget forecasting and ongoing budget variance reporting. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Must be knowledgeable in evolving telecommunications terminology and technology.
4. Knowledgeable of Digital Advertising and Digital Hyperlocal service offerings. Working knowledge of digital retail Omni commerce, and hyperlocal SAAS-based products.
5. Must be knowledgeable about digital transformation and digital marketing capabilities with the latest developments in the digital ecosystem skills to fairly represent what we can offer. Must have current knowledge of competitors, products, and service offerings.
6. Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers demystify the current digital disposition built by Digital leader's platforms.
7. Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic services solutions, and success in closing complex technical sales. Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests. Strong online networking and presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or videoconference.
8. Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation. Project lead and management experience.
9. Well organized, with attention to detail. History of success in consultative, network or system solution selling to large business customers.
10. Excellent organizational skills allowing to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Valid passport. Education and Experience Required Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. ( Relevant business sales experience may be substituted) years of experience in sales, marketing, product development, or related experience. Strong background of revenue growth in a related positions within the industry.
11. Thorough understanding of digital sales and marketing tools and networking. Technology Certificate required or willing to obtain through continued education.