HR Leader - India & SAARC at American Airfilters International
Views:2701 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Segment Leader - Sales - Healthcare Solution (5-10 yrs)
Position Summary :
The ideal candidate must be able to involve in the application of high-performance filtration products for specific markets with a primary focus on solution-based selling. He or she will work in specific market which includes healthcare facilities, The Segment leader will define strategy and responsible for achieving sales plan results, coordinating and managing responsible for meeting customer needs thereby growing AAF business in this vertical.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Build AAF's brand equity in the Healthcare vertical.
- Serve as the leader/champion/subject matter and go-to expert for information, knowledge, solutions, etc. related to clean air solution selling in the Healthcare markets.
- Achieve short-term and long-term business and financial plan for the Healthcare industry segment and contribute to the creation of the structure in support of the business plan
- Extensive prior leadership (including technical personnel) and solution-selling experience required within healthcare industry and/or Healthcare related market segments.
- Prior Healthcare or filter experience and strong related technical background
- Experience with facilities requiring highly filtered air circulation at large volumes to provide for clean room environments.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Ability to assess market feedback and liaise in matrix environment to support and communicate product and portfolio insights to product development, marketing and management audiences.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of different biotech manufacturing environments, including protocols, and local guidelines. Stay informed on all current healthcare market topics and trends.
- Provide special education through appropriate programs that fall within industry guidelines.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience including selling within biotech or pharmaceutical industry with Clean Room, Air Filtration, and / or HVAC systems Sales Experience
- Prior experience with development and leadership of similar initiatives
- A history of consistently delivering on expectations for growth and profitability must be demonstrated.
- Having an inquisitive, self-starting approach to analyzing data and distilling business relevant trends.
- Ability to synthesize and present research to inform senior management of Sales and financial trends, customer and business performance.
- Can work and contribute in a fast-paced, international, multidisciplinary business setting
- Possesses a natural way of influencing, both internally and externally.
- Team player with excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding and experience with high value added product selling, pricing, negotiating and channel management as it relates to this segment.
- Demonstrated Business Acumen and Customer Relationship Management software, SAP knowledge a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.