Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2368 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Segment Director - Country - Facilities Management Services (18-26 yrs)
Job description -
Female Diversity Hiring for the position of Segment Director-Country in Bangalore with a leading services company
Position - Segment Director - Country
Years of exp - Bangalore
Qualification - Either Engineering or Business degree
CTC details - Currently with the package of Rs.60 Lacs & above can apply
Key responsibilities -
Preferred - FEMALE- candidates only
- Will be responsible to lead a large team of professionals and to achieve economic objectives revenue and profitability.
- Will be managing operations to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Will be responsible to ensure operations are managed safely and in compliance with applicable rules and standards.
- Will be managing the commercial performance to maximize compliance, account retention and opportunities.
- Should build relationships and work with our clients to add value to their business, retain existing accounts, and develop additional opportunities.
- Will be responsible to work hand-in-hand with Business Development and provide assistance, expertise, and references to jointly grow the business.
- Should have ability to engage with the clients at all levels of seniority.
- Will be responsible to deliver & support marketing for the unique value proposition and more generally work closely with the support functions and service operations teams.
- Will be responsible to further develop facilities management services.
- Prefer someone who is already heading operations at a national level
- Should have experience in the management of large teams, with the ability to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Applicants with awareness of fluent English, any other language would be a added advantage.
Interested applicants can apply or can reach me on 6362626779.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.