HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:714 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Security Risk Assessor - Information Security - Investment Bank (7-16 yrs)
We are hiring for leading Investment Bank:
Business Overview :
The 3rd Party Security Risk Assessor, will be performing security assessments of vendors, service providers and 3rd party companies that manage systems or information
- Review services provided by vendor and define scope of assessment based on SIG / AUP
- Perform security assessments or work with 3rd party provider who will be performing the review
- Define appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
- Report on assessment outcomes, risk level and associated recommendations
- Input corrective action plans into system
- Follow up on corrective action plans and review evidence for closure
- Provide metrics on a regular basis (KPI / KRI)
- Periodically reach out to vendors hosting our data regarding current threats to ensure they are taking necessary steps to reduce exposure.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certification
- Minimum 7 years professional work experience in Vendor or Third Party Risk Assessment role related to IT Security, Information Security or an IT Auditor.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and organizational and work documentation proficiency.
- Good communicator with demonstrated ability to pass messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple assignments, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams.
- Experience performing IT audits or IT security risk assessments.