HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:8585 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Security Risk Assessor - Information Security - Investment Bank (7-15 yrs)
We are hiring for leading Investment Bank:
Business Overview :
The 3rd Party Security Risk Assessor, will be performing security assessments of vendors, service providers and 3rd party companies that manage systems or information
- Review services provided by vendor and define scope of assessment based on SIG / AUP
- Perform security assessments or work with 3rd party provider who will be performing the review
- Define appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
- Report on assessment outcomes, risk level and associated recommendations
- Input corrective action plans into system
- Follow up on corrective action plans and review evidence for closure
- Provide metrics on a regular basis (KPI / KRI)
- Periodically reach out to vendors hosting our data regarding current threats to ensure they are taking necessary steps to reduce exposure.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certification
- Minimum 7 years professional work experience in Vendor or Third Party Risk Assessment role related to IT Security, Information Security or an IT Auditor.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and organizational and work documentation proficiency.
- Good communicator with demonstrated ability to pass messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple assignments, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate actions from several different teams.
- Experience performing IT audits or IT security risk assessments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.