Manager Delivery at eTeam Inc
Views:2607 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Security Operations Manager - IT (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- 8+ years of experience in information security incident handling and/or security operations with security certifications (GIAC, CISSP, crest, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with large scale and complex incidents of all types to include Advanced Persistent Threats, DDoS, insider, web and mobile applications, data ex-filtration etc.
- Perform independent analysis of complex problems and distill relevant findings and root causes
- A broad and deep understanding of cyber-security threats, vulnerabilities, controls and remediation strategies in global enterprise environments
- Knowledge of technologies, systems and networks as well as typical gaps that could impact the ability of an organization to effectively detect and respond to cyber attacks
- Desire and ability to drive the changes to mature Incident Response processes
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- A team-focused mentality with the shown ability to work effectively with diverse partners
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple high visibility issues simultaneously
- Can-do attitude, seeking for improvement opportunities which can positively impact the security posture.
Please do revert with your updated CV or call 9845370465 to discuss.
Delivery Manager Domestic Staffing
Mobile : 9845370465
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.