Talent Acquisition at Bayleaf HR Solution
Views:82 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Security Engineer - Presales - IT (5-15 yrs)
1. Customer Presentations and Negotiations.
2. Work with OEMs and Sales team to help define / refine customer requirement
3. Should have knowledge of complete range of Security products across OEMs
4. Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities
5. Should have hands on experience in making bill of material as per required technical compliance.
6. Participate in the technical discussions, due diligence, and large bid presales activities.
7. Writing Proposals, provide deliverables, pricing, identifying risks during the sales/presales stage.
8. Taking Ownership of the Security portfolio service revenue & its growth.
9. Prepare Security Design service documents in Network Practice and updating the same from time to time. Preparing case studies and sales kits in the Security Network Services.
10. Launching new Security services & take it to maturity level. Taking End to End responsibility of the Practice Life Cycle (Sales-Presales-Transition-Delivery-Support).
11. Taking control of the services of customers in case of emergency and recover from the crisis.
12. Have Strong knowledge in the emerging Networking Technologies like SDN, SDA, SDWAN, Intent-Based Networking, NPM / Deep Packet Analysis, etc.,
13. Very Strong Knowledge in Network Router/Switch level security, latest vulnerabilities, and device hardening.
14. Take technical decisions on behalf of customers for new tools, technology, and device migration/implementation in the Security Domain