Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:89 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Security Engineer - Malware Analysis/Forensics - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Summary : An excellent opportunity for Security Engineer holding 2-4 years of experience in detecting, preventing and predicting undesirable ad traffic and a person should be highly specialized reverse-engineer, programmer and detective.
Your Future Employer: A leading global E-commerce company.
- To identify sources of undesirable traffic and continuously evolve in order to prevent perpetrators of ad fraud from exploiting our ad network.
- To improve our capabilities of detecting, preventing and predicting undesirable ad traffic.
- This role requires a person to be a highly specialized reverse-engineer, programmer and detective.
- To use honey pots to lure live malwares committing advertising fraud, analyze its activity and identify its signature.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Should have strong understanding of information security principles, network security, operating systems and browser security architecture.
- Should have deep working knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, SSL/TLS etc. and must be passionate for reverse engineering, malware analysis, threat detection and hunting.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools like TCP Dump, Wireshark and Fiddler.
- Experienced in handling large data sets and databases.
- Experience with advertising systems.
- Experience in deep packet inspection and web traffic analysis.
- Demonstrated success in analyzing fraud softwares.
- Prior experience working with disassemblers like IDA Pro and Ghidra.
- Proficiency in any scripting language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.