Security Director - South Asia (7-15 yrs)
Industry - Security / Law Enforcement
Job Type - Permanent
- The Security Director - South Asia (SDSA) is responsible for driving the growth of security consulting and work force risk management solutions in line with client and market requirements. The SDSA is responsible for the effective coordination and qualitative delivery of all consulting, training and managed services for South Asia.
- The SDSA will support the country strategy and its execution, as well as, where needed, crisis escalation in South Asia.
Client Details :
The client a health and safety services firm. The company takes around 4 million assistance calls every year and has close to two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500 companies as clients.
They have a global presence, and they have their India head office in Mumbai Suburban.
As a Security Director - South Asia, Health and Safety, Mumbai Suburban,
Key performance indicators for this role include:
- Act as a subject matter expert on security for consulting solutions; attend meetings with clients and prospects to scope solutions and drive client engagement
- Identify consulting, programmes and managed service opportunities in collaboration with the Security Director Security Solutions Asia, Asia Consulting & Solutions Engagement Director and South Asia commercial team
- In the capacity of Consultant, scope and deliver services as per Consulting & Solutions delivery framework
- Actively engage in appropriate social, professional, media and networking activities and events in South Asia which strengthen the brand recognition in the security and risk management industry
Security Director - South Asia, Health and Safety, based in Mumbai Suburban
Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job)
- Strong and proven relevant experience in geopolitical analysis, crisis management, security or intelligence operations in military, government, think-tank's, IGO or NGO, management consulting or private sector roles
- Experience of team leadership and management, ideally including remote management
- Extensive work or academic experience in geo-political analysis in the South Asian context or focussed on one or more of the SAARC countries
- Delivery of consulting tasks
- Development and delivery of internal and external training sessions
Required Qualifications (Brief description of the educational background needed to perform the job):
- Educated to a Master's degree level (or relevant professional training) in a field related to geopolitical analysis or international affairs such as journalism, socio-economics, political science, etc.
An opportunity to work for a leading and growing MNC
Opportunity to further your career in a fast-paced global environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vasgi Dravid on +91 (0) 22 4236 3324
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.