Security Architect - Privilege Access Management - KPO (10-15 yrs)
About this Opportunity
- A strong technical leader in Privileged Access Management, Identity & Access Management technologies and application and data security concepts; utilizes technical and organizational skills in order to implement a wide range of Identity & Access Management systems and platforms.
- The Identity and Access Management Tools within Application Development delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that ensures access to DTCC information assets is available only to those persons and systems legitimately given authority to do so. It looks to achieve these goals by supporting the systems that enforce Privileged Access Management and IAM policies, centralizing access requests, implementing policy bases access management, role oriented methodology, automating access provisioning/de-provisioning, system to system integrations and simplifying and strengthening authentication and authorizations.
- Serves as a key member of the Privileged Access Management implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Implements Hitachi-ID PAM integrations with a variety of technology platforms (Mainframe, Distributed and Cloud) and applications; automate onboarding and management of accounts
- Implements automation through PAMUtil and other available APIs, implements custom solutions in Hitachi Password Manager and IDM products, and other identity and access management systems
- Planning and executing product upgrades
- Provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects
- Supervise and oversee the technical aspects of all projects
- 10+ years- overall experience in IT with emphasis on privileged and identity & access management, preferably in Financial Services systems and operations
- 3+ years security architect/technical lead in Privilege Access Management
- 6+ years- prior experience in application development & programming
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field
- CISSP or CISM certification is a major plus (not required)
Specific Skills & Technologies:
- Privileged Access Management - similar to HiPAM, HashiCorp Vault, AWS Secrets, RACF
- Identity and Access Management - similar to RSA IGL
- Cloud IAM - AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Azure AzureAD
- Zero Trust modeling - BeyondCorp, Palo Alto, etc.
- Attribute and Policy Based Access Management (PBAC) - PlainID or Axiomatics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.