Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:2270 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Security Advisory Consultant - Cyber Security - IT (5-7 yrs)
ONLY FEMALE Candidate.
- Candidate must have experience in Consulting(pure play role), Strategy & advisory.
- Identify and assess current state security capabilities and risk mitigation posture for our clients.
- Understand security models, architecture and application security.
- Develop and execute a security roadmap across offerings to New IT including cloud security, mobile security, IOT security and Automation/RPA.
- Minimum of 5-7 years large scale security consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment.
- MBA degree from Tier-1 College preferred.
- Competent with Application Security, Cloud Security, SOC security, Cyber defense, and IoT Security principles as well as data protection related regulations such as GDPR.
- Working knowledge of frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA.
- Strong desire to working in technology-driven business transformation.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real-world problems and opportunities.
- Security Operating Model,Architecture and Governance:
- Deep dive into people, process and technology aspects of Security Operating Model.
- Application Security: Designed and implemented application security processes, has knowledge of technological solutions to prevent attacks on the application layer.
- Understand microservices and protecting them to enable attack surface reduction.
- Mobile Security: Perform mobile application security vetting to determine the vulnerabilities and risks of deploying applications to enterprise architecture. Knowledge of Windows, Linux or Android operating systems, including registry, services, memory management, and security protections.
- IOT Security:
- Cyber Denfense
- New IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.