Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:81 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Security Advisor - Enterprise Access Control (5-20 yrs)
- Enhances organization security reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; keeping the organization and its people out of harm's way.
- The Security Professional collects issues and ensures adequate answers to security demand from the business, supports the business with optimal use of the current Security tools and practice, ensures operational performance and enables the business to control the related costs.
- Drive and advise the advancement and development of Enterprise Access Control Solutions, CCTV, Intruder alarms and other security systems engineering programs.
- Supports the organization and its people by maintaining an intelligence network; designing and implementing policies and strategies of organization security (including internal investigations); safeguarding executives from random or premeditated threats; preventing workplace violence; implementing and securing technological protection systems, proprietary information protection and providing crisis management support.
- Develops new security programs by advising and recommend security programs; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats; evaluating, analyzing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
- Participate in other critical initiatives / projects as assigned by the Global Physical Security Lead