Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:6644 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Sector Financing Head - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
- Possess 6-8 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending; preferably with an NBFC.
- Sectoral expertise in - Lending /Investment Banking for Healthcare, F&B, Restaurants/entertainment, Apparel/Garments, Retail.
- Experience in products like promoter funding, PE takeout, bridge funding
- Be brilliant with numbers, analyzing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships,
- Talk to various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Possess a working understanding of law and regulations and the ability to understand and negotiate complex legal documents
- Be personable and have a presence; and be able to hold conversations and negotiations
- Ability to work in cross functional team, revamp the internal process to achieve efficiency and scale
- An eye for economic analysis and well versed with regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.