Consultant - Banking and Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:2699 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Sector Financing Head - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
- Possess 6-8 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending; preferably with an NBFC.
- Sectoral expertise in - Lending /Investment Banking for Healthcare, F&B, Restaurants/entertainment, Apparel/Garments, Retail.
- Experience in products like promoter funding, PE takeout, bridge funding
- Be brilliant with numbers, analyzing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships,
- Talk to various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Possess a working understanding of law and regulations and the ability to understand and negotiate complex legal documents
- Be personable and have a presence; and be able to hold conversations and negotiations
- Ability to work in cross functional team, revamp the internal process to achieve efficiency and scale
- An eye for economic analysis and well versed with regulations