Sector Expert - Business & Strategic Consulting (8-15 yrs)
Sector Expert - Consulting
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - Research, Sector Research, MEA, Europe, Business Development, Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Description - As a Sector Expert, you will act as a a Knowledge expert and support the onshore team with sector-related business plans. You are expected to leverage your sectoral expertise to result in overall growth of the sectoral practice for the consulting organization. The role supports sector teams (Auto; TMT; Asset Management; Banking; Consumer & Retail; Insurance; Government) in Middle East, Africa & Europe.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading organization in the field of business & strategic consulting. This role lies under their COE team that supports the consulting teams based in Middle East, Europe and Africa in sector-specific research and intel.
- Support the sectoral heads and teams in strategizing and implementing the annual business plan with mid and long term growth objectives
- Coordinate with stakeholders in account management, solution support and other partners to drive strategic growth
- Support senior stakeholders in ideating, strategizing and executing key programs leveraging sectoral research and insights
- Driving the marketing and communication priorities of the sectoral business teams for establishing the organization as a preferred partner for the clients
- Being the sounding board for various stakeholders on account of your exemplary sectoral and geographic knowhow
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the assigned sectors in specific geographies to share the insights with team to eventually lead the growth.
- You carry 8-12 years of experience in either research in given sectors (Auto; TMT; Asset Management; Banking; Consumer & Retail; Insurance; Government) in given territories (Middle East, Africa & Europe) with business development or have handled prominent companies in these cross-sections as clients. Experience in atleast one of these sectors and geographies is a MUST.
- You have a very strong caliber in business development, sales, and marketing and are able to translate the business objectives in appropriate deliverables and actions
- You have an excellent exposure of account management, client management, pipelining, and building research-driven pitch decks
- Candidates with international stints would be preferred
- Excellent in research and data driven analytics with proficiency in prevalent tools and software
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, deliver projects timely and collaborate cross-functionally
Job Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for relevant candidates to hone and enhance their research skills along with business development and client management abilities. The role is as front-end as it gets- excellent level of exposure, challenging projects and learning environment for someone who knows how to get the work done smartly and is looking to grow quickly.
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.