Manager at Sirsha HR Consultant
Views:283 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Section Manager - Market Research & Sales Function - PPS Resin/Engineering Plastics (7-11 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Manage and direct activities in the Market Research Department
- Conduct Market Research in Engineering Plastics (PPS resin) for Automotive, Home Appliance, Electrical & Electronics and Infrastructure industries
- Develop New Customers & New Products (formulate recipes for new applications)
- Interact daily/frequently with customers to identify their production problems and provide timely, cost effective, win-win solutions
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Ensure smooth, efficient operation of Market Research & Sales function
2.Lead the department in complying with Company policies, standards and procedures
- Safety : Safety is Job #1; the candidate is aware of his/her special responsibility towards health and safety in adherence with Companys Safety Policy, at all times.
- Quality : The candidate is responsible for quality of work and conducts his/her activities in accordance with the company quality policy at all times.
- SOI : The candidate is aware of all relevant standards and expectations they are related to the position covered by this Job Description.
3.Other Qualifications :
- Experienced project manager with strong project management, oral, written and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the Indian PPS resin market , Automotive and Non-Automotive Industry; contacts in the industry are necessary
- Injection molding / Tooling knowledge is valuable.
- Experience in the field of Engineering Plastics (compounding operations) Business in market research and sales of Engineering Plastics Resins especially for Technical Marketing
- Must be a self-starter who is skilled negotiator and influencer with internal (Company) and external (Customers, Industry, Government) stakeholders
Good To Have:
Qualification: Graduation or Masters degree in Marketing from Reputed Institution with 7 + years' of experience.
Software Skills: - ERP - SAP Added advantage - MS office
Languages: English Speak/Write; Any Regional languages - advantage
- Strong Interpersonal skills, must be able to negotiate and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Be Curious