DM at Skillventory
Views:1350 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Secretarial Role - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Secretarial activities viz. preparing of Agenda and Minutes of Board Meetings and of various Committees
- Preparing/reviewing Board's Report and Corporate Governance Report and ensuring that all the required provisions under the Companies Act and Listing Regulations are incorporated in the Report. Providing necessary information relating to securities for incorporating in the above Reports
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for various secretarial related activities and Corporate Actions.
- Responsible for all Company Secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities
- Organizing, preparing Notice, Agendas and Notes to Agendas for, and taking Minutes of Board and Committee Meetings.
- Ensuring the Company complies with standard legal practice and maintains standards of corporate governance.
- Liaising with external regulators, solicitors and auditors.
- Special Projects: QIP, Debenture Issue, IPO, Mergers, Demergers, Fundraising and Share issue (Preferential and Non-Preferential)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.