Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:207 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Secondary Research Manager - Consulting Firm (10-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design effective research solutions by understanding key priorities, challenges and/or objectives of customer groups at business/sector/geography level
- Manage relationships with internal customer groups within Deloitte to drive superior level of customer advocacy and engagement
- Increase team's visibility across Deloitte's businesses by proactively engaging in business development efforts
- Manage pipeline effectively to achieve optimal balance between research demand and resource utilization
- Implement and apply research solution by guiding the project team members appropriately on how to :
a. Structure, organize, and synthesize information to develop key insights at company/industry/business level
b. Gather financial, industry-specific market and business information, using internal and external research resources such as industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases
c. Produce relevant takeaway in concise and succinct manner to appeal to executive leadership
- Anticipate client issues and plan for appropriate solutions - achieve a trusted business advisor relationship with users and stakeholders
- Follow best-practices in project management to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Drive adherence to project management hygiene and operational trackers always
- Provide inputs or lead work-streams related to of business planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Own development of team members through timely coaching and mentoring. Contribute to all aspects of Deloitte's performance management framework
- Lead design and implementation various work-streams within team's operational strategy
- Own operational activities related to L&D, people engagement, innovation, or hiring.
- Take the team through the assigned growth plan and projections
- Work closely with internal enabling teams to drive effectiveness in operations, delivery, recruitment, and learnings
- Lead hiring initiatives, plan and execute hiring the right candidates. Suggest and make modifications as necessary as business dynamics evolve
- Proactively ideate and implement solutions that increase effectiveness, efficiency, and transforming operating models
- Lead and implement best-practices in ensuring integration and collaboration between sub-teams
About Deloitte :
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (- DTTL- ), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as - Deloitte Global- ) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the - Deloitte- name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Copyright - 2019 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
- Build and drive collaboration and cohesion at the group and service line level
- Develop next line of leadership and create backups for critical roles proactively
- Own self development, consistently seek feedback to develop self and the team. Foster an environment of continuous learning
Day-to-day activities include :
- Contribute to strategic initiatives at team and broader service-line level
- Drive and lead operational threads for delivery effectiveness, and efficiency
- Develop team members with constant coaching/mentoring and providing opportunities to apply strengths
- Drive efforts related to business development and pipeline management
- Establish checks and controls to ensure optimal delivery, people development, and customer satisfaction
- Conduct optimal project planning and resource allocation to manage delivery on multiple research projects.
- Develop and manage project delivery processes, including production and quality assurance.
- Adapt agile solutions for changing business dynamics
- Demonstrate deep expertise in financial and business strategy concepts.
Core Skills required :
- Ability to clearly understand the research requirements through effective listening, comprehension, and probing skills
- Drive innovation in design of research solutions
- Guide team members on identifying risks, and estimating efforts optimally
Secondary research :
- Ability to check for exhaustiveness, and relevancy of research produced by the team
- Knowledge of research sources and methodologies for all kinds of intelligence questions
Business Development :
- Create and manage good independent relationships with senior leadership and client teams
- Lead efforts to build an internal brand and sell CoRe RS products and services to internal teams
- Lead efforts to grow teams aggressively while keeping a right balance between sales and people management
- Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally