Leadership Hiring Specialist at Seclore
Views:3685 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Seclore - Project Manager - Delivery & Release Management (8-15 yrs)
Seclore is a Global player in the Information Security Management (IRM) domain.
Seclore is the only Indian security company which is competitive to global players like Microsoft, Symantec and maintains its technological lead in IRM.
Including many top brands globally, including Banks and Manufacturers, its solutions are also used by Defense Organization of nations. Proud to mention, the Indian Navy also relies on Seclore technology for Security.
Seclore is mono-product company and puts all its focus on it, which is the best success strategy.
Established in 2005, Seclore is strong and growing. In years, we witnessed many Security Product Startups failed due to inferior technology, including some global names who acquired others to venture into IRM domain.
Visit https://www.seclore.com/ to know more about the company, management, products and customers.
Seclore Product controls what the user can do with the document after you have handed over the copy to him.
In most cases, critical information leaks, after it leaves your hands, through a chain of your connection's connections deeper down the rabbit hole.
With Seclore product one can restrict unsolicited access to the contents after an unauthorized person has a copy of it, anytime, remotely.
Information remains safe even it is stolen by hackers.
- You will be responsible for delivering for end to end delivering feature releases of the Product.
- You will take charge of timely closing requirements from requirements owners.
- You will drive completion of UI design from the UX team.
- You will ensure requirements are translated into a workable solution by TA.
- You will influence peer functions to perform as a promised schedule where you do not have authority, like some stated above.
- You will insist estimation from the technical team so you can formulate a development plan.
- You will be responsible for work allocation to technical members as per the plan.
- You will be managing a plan and schedule for Quality Experts.
- You will ensure the quality of features in the release is built by your team.
- You will manage technical experts and responsible for their growth plan.
- You will ensure the training and infrastructure requirements of your team.
- You will be people manager working closely with TA who is Tech Mentor of your team.
- You will be responsible for the release done on time and complete.
- You will negotiate requirements scope, time and resources to ensure the release is risk-free.
- You will take care of documentation and training to other peer teams.
- As a Manager, you will be responsible for managing the risks of people and delivery.
- As a People Manager, you will be responsible for people and people-process aspects.
- You will follow and improvise project management practices.
- You will handle multiple and changing priorities in a competitive environment.
- You will work towards removing uncertainty and ambiguity in every aspect of Product Development.
- You will be managing part of the development of a complex multi-platform, multi-technology product developed by multiple teams simultaneously.
- You will work with other PMs towards a single release target.
- You will work with Product Management and work for getting product roadmap items to existence.
- Sometimes you will be working under constraints and limitations arising from people, skillset, workload, scope change, reprioritization.
- You will participate in the appraisal process and meritocracy-based people development.
It's essential that you have:
- Must have managed Software Development release.
- Preferably worked on Product Development
- Well versed with Product Development Release Cycle
- Excellent ability to gain deeper and wider product knowledge in a short time
- You understand PM role in Product Company very different than Services Company
- Changing and improving
- Making effective decisions
- Leading and communicating
- Collaborating and partnering
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at pace
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.