Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson inc
Views:1721 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - IC Role (2-6 yrs)
A Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
An SEO specialist will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website.
SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
An SEO Specialist will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copy writing and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.