Senior Consultant at SDNA Global
Views:479 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SDNA Global - Head - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (18-30 yrs)
Head - HR
Note: Looking for candidates with Full-Time MBA/PGDM from Premier Institutes only.
A Business Partner role stretches across the entire gamut of HR activities impacting an employee life cycle at various stages of the employment journey from Hire to Retire. This role encompasses all activities from Top Talent acquisition to Engagement of Employees, management of Performance, Rewards and recognition, Career Development amongst others.
The HR leader will be required to lead the HR function in the region/business unit design and implement HR Strategies within and in line with the overall business strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Translate the strategic and tactical country and unit business plans into HR strategic plan for the region
- Partner with the business to identify and fulfill short term business needs towards talent hiring and management
- Work with the leadership team and plan and execute Engagement Activities across the country for all staff including local and expatriate employees
- Collaborate with business teams to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes. Provide expert and professional advice to managers and employees on a wide range of HR matters, including discipline, managing conflict, grievance redressal, capability and performance management to ensure compliance with local law and company policies
- Ensure people processes are compliant with the statutory requirements as per country employment and labor Laws and in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Interact with other internal functions to review, recommend and simplify, establish new processes, policies as required in line with country practices
- Provide direction to reporting team, coach and review expected output
- Build the HR brand in the region/country/business unit and liaise with external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars, academia, and other relevant stakeholders (hiring platforms)
- Should possess 18+ years of Human Resources Management Experience in an international company, preferably IT, BPO companies.
HR Knowledge & Experience :
- Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation & benefits, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning. Awareness of Industry trends and best practices. Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HR processes as a Generalist/Specialist preferably for a group of at least 1000 employees in a Lead role. Experienced in managing employee relations
- Collaborative Working & Relationship Management - Experience of working with key business leaders and stakeholders. Managing relationships effectively and ensuring stakeholder buy in for initiatives and processes. High comfort level in working with people from diverse backgrounds. Ability to manage critical conversations with employees, internal and external teams while maintaining a high level of interpersonal sensitivity and fairness. Ability to facilitate cross functional or disparate groups towards a single goal. Ability to work in matrix organizations with international teams
- Planning & Delivery - Candidate must display high standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence. Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency. Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by leveraging feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
- Business Acumen - Candidate must possess a basic understanding of Industry and Competitive Landscape for businesses worked for - including industry trends, customer engagement models, sales and delivery/operations parameters.
- Communication - Candidates are expected to have native/business fluent. A good listener who is able to empathize with individuals and put across individual thoughts in a logical and conclusive manner. High self-confidence with the ability to present concepts to larger teams and manage critical feedback. High level of responsiveness and customer orientation in interaction.
- Knowledge of Tools - Candidate should have basic knowledge of HR tools such as SAP and other HR tools that help in analyzing and providing speedy HR solutions. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must. Additional understanding of HR Technology is beneficial
- Achievement Orientation - A quick learner, with a positive attitude who is passionate about making a difference. Willingness to stretch where required and take on additional responsibilities and challenging roles.
- Team Management - Ability to manage a team of people - delegation of tasks, direction and support in execution while maintaining strong review and feedback mechanisms.