Senior Consultant at SDNA Global
Views:734 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SDNA Global - Data Scientist (15-30 yrs)
Looking for PHD candidates only, having experience in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence.
Industry Experience: Banking-Insurance / Retail / LiveScience/Consumer/Healthcare.
- Advanced Analytics solution consulting to engage with business function
- Guiding client on analytics adoption & journey
- Conceptualize and drive development of analytics solutions
- Lead analytics consulting engagements
- Hands On With Statistical Modeling, Data Prep, Soft Skills, Visualization Experience, Domain, Process Experience, R, Python, SAS, SQL, Data Scientist - BDA, Data Scientist - Consulting Secondary
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced analytics professional with commercial acumen
- Strong domain specific analytics experience in Retail or Banking or Telecom industries
- 6-15 years of analytics experience in analytics consulting & data science area
- Master's in Business Administration / Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Operations Research / Computer Science
- SQL, R, Python, SAS
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc . Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality with solid client-facing consultative skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.