HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3480 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Scrum Master - Project Management - Investment Bank (6-12 yrs)
Scrum Master - Project Mangement
- We are hiring for one of the top global investment bank.
Roles : Scrum Master
Other Details :
- Proactively kick-off, monitor, track and deliver BVE evolution and support project
- Ensure project is strictly compliant with WMIS project governance
- Liaise with various project stakeholders (Sponsor, Enabling, S&A, Engineering & Conformity, IT Security, PO/PPO, IT validation committee, AIC, Release Management, etc) for project kick-off and preparation
- In charge of project committees and deliverables - IPO, Project Card, CAM, IT Validation, SteerCo, UAT sign-off, Go-live checklist, etc
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and coach the scrum team on Agile principles
- Work closely with the scrum team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations and planning
- Creates partnership with transversal teams (security, solution architects, compliance, upstream/downstream application team, external vendor, etc)
- Ensure the scrum team's adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
- Ensure coherence of the tasks in product/sprint backlog and commitment based on release and functionality of overall product
- Assures transparency of the work that is being done and its progress
Provide regular reporting :
- Burndown chart
- Status reports, Risks, Issues
- A member of the scrum team, to share best practices and grow the community
- Understand the impediments faced by the team and help or coach the team to remove as much as possible.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.