Vice President - Talent Solutions at Krehsst Tech Solutions
Views:266 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Scrum Master - Manufacturing Domain (9-14 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
The Scrum Master is accountable for working with product teams to deliver capabilities that meet overall business strategy and objectives using agile methodologies. The key to the success of this position is partnering with Product Owners and coaching the product team to ensure they have a thorough understanding of the backlog and that Agile/Scrum processes are followed to improve team effectiveness.
Main Accountabilities & Description of Activities
1. Understand and translate key business objectives and strategy of the product, and partner with Product Owners to manage backlog and prioritize stories for the product team.
2. Coordinate and facilitate Product Chartering, story mapping, sprint/release planning meetings, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
3. Enable the product team to meet sprint goals by helping to removing roadblocks and accelerating the Agile Culture.
4. Foster and coach the team for adoption of Agile tools and practices.
5. Establish and track productivity and efficiency metrics. Provide visibility into progress by maintaining backlog, burndown charts, velocity analysis etc.
6. Drive high throughput of the scrum team by identifying, preventing and eliminating potential issues and roadblocks across partner teams and products.
7. Responsible for complete ownership of product from technical view and expected to work more autonomously by leading the product team.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
2. 5+ years' experience working in an agile environment managing product or program initiatives demonstrating effective coordination of engineering, design/user experience and marketing stakeholders
3. 1-3 years' experience as a Scrum Master in a product environment, the experience with data analytics & process optimization or manufacturing (MES. digital tools) or supply chain is a plus
4. Scrum Master Certification or equivalent training
5. Working knowledge of Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, VersionOne) and knowledge of continuous delivery practices
6. Good understanding of test-driven development and software test automation processes
7. Strong communication skill and influence skill, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders and leadership team
8. Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and execute on a business strategy
9. Good conflict resolution, negotiation and leadership skills
10. Good oral and written English and is able to work in an international team/culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.