Senior Consultant at Kelly Services Inc
Views:1095 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scrum Master - Kanban - Engineering Firm (8-15 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 15 Years
As a Scrum Master in the engineering organization, you will be part of a global team of Agile practitioners who will bring rigor and discipline to the engineering teams to transform and unify all that we do. You will be the voice of engineering within the broader organization and a master negotiator to remove obstacles and create the environment that enables us to - BE- Agile.
What you need (Essential Criteria) :
- 3+ years in a Scrum Master role.
- 2+ years hands-on software development experience with a SaaS/Cloud offering.
- Thorough understanding of Agile and team collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, VersionOne, Rally, or experience with Kanban tools such as Leankit, Kanbanize, etc.
- Recognized certification in Agile disciplines (such as CSM, A-CSM, CSP-SM, CSD, CSP etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, Information Systems or related.
- Demonstrated experience leading and working with high performing teams, creating commitment and enthusiasm to achieve goals.
- Ability to coach your boss when needed.
- Experience cooperating and collaborating with agile and non-agile teams.
- Willing to travel 5% of the year.
What you- ll be doing-
- Serve in the role of Scrum Master and facilitate the implementation, adoption and sustainability of Agile processes, principles and best practices.
- Act as a change agent in collaboration with the Austin Agile Coach to lead and support teams and individuals in their Agile journey.
- Utilize the Scrum framework to ensure the various Scrum ceremonies take place and are effective with an emphasis on enabling better communication and flow, and improving quality, predictability, and velocity.
- Nurture and empower the team and develop a culture committed to continuous improvement and engineering excellence.
- Work in close cooperation and collaboration with cross-functional leaders to improve engineering maturity, provide transparency, and build trust.
- Define and track relevant metrics and KPIs in alignment with business objectives to drive transformation success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.