Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:893 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Scrum Master - IT Projects (10-17 yrs)
Job Location : Gurgaon
Designation : Manager / SM
Grade : Band 6.1 / 6.2
Education : Engg Graduate preferably from Tier I / II Engg College
Professional certifications : Human Centric Design, Agile, Scrum Development.
Experience : 10+ years professional experience and relevant track record of leading Agile delivery, IT Projects, digital product strategy & execution, digital transformation, innovation, change & culture transformation. Preference for insurance, broader financial services or professional services industry experience.
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor Role
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM ; 5 days working, Transport available
Mandate : Scrum Certification, Agile Methodologies, Exp in IT projects
The purpose of this role is to Lead agile teams and pioneer agile mindset, principles and values through the Digital Enterprise as a whole including supporting the design and implementation of an Agile organization-wide learning strategy and Agile learning assets.
Job Description :
1. Drive adoption of Scrum / Agile methodologies for outlining and delivering key objectives and influence stakeholders from a project, product and cultural perspective.
2. Foster engagement and collaboration between teams to bring technology together ensuring it runs in an Agile manor with the end product and customer experience at the forefront.
3. Define Scrum / Agile methodologies and collaborate with CTO, COSO and Platform Heads to continually develop and improve Agile adoption across the business all the way through to the end user.
4. Train & hands-on demonstrate Agile concepts & use of artefacts such as user stories, impact maps, story maps, big visible charts, planning, estimation, governance sessions, etc.
5. Develop new business cases and create proposals for new platform, product and business opportunities.
6. Lead, coach and educate the organization and its senior leadership on the adoption of Agile and help to educate and guide the organization through the various stages of its Agile transformation journey.
Key Skills :
- Expert in Scrum and Agile methodologies (including appropriate professional qualifications) with a proven track record of driving these through an organization of similar size and complexity as to effect meaningful change.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to effectively address any issues in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems; ability to develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
- Experienced in driving agile change and adoption across a wide range of stakeholders across varying business lines, geographies and cultures.
- Appropriate experience and knowledge in driving new and successful digital change.
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Well versed in navigating complex organizational structures and capability to develop productive working relationships with internal stakeholders across the region and globally
- Digital transformation, agile delivery, change & culture transformation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think out of box and lead diverse teams
- Displays and works with utmost integrity
- Able to innovate through recommendation of tools, processes and programs
- Willing to extend help and support when needed
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location
Comfortable with Individual Contributor role
Reason for seeking a change
Ed Qual : Grad - College - Stream - Year
Is your Graduation Regular
Total Years of Exp
Scrum Certification - year
Exp of IT Projects ( yrs)
Exp in Digital Transformation ( yrs)
Exp in Cloud (yrs)
Exp in Agile methodologies ( yrs)
Current Desgn and years in this role
Currents CTC ( Fixed + PLI/ Bonus)
Next Appraisal Due - Year / Month
DOB . Age
Gaps in Ed or career if any with time period
Offers in Hand / Discussion if any
Comments if any
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pls feel free to call me for any further clarifications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.