Business Development at Evollence
Views:72 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Scrum Master - IT (3-12 yrs)
1. Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
2. Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
3. Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
4. Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
5. Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
6. Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
7. Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
8. Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interference's.
9. Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
10 Ability to track and remove impediments.
Interpersonal Skills : -
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile Scrum master for at least 3 years. Should have a technology degree and a Scrum Master Certification.
Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices preferred