Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:55 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scrum Master - Finance Domain (5-9 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities -
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes with rigor.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience -
- 5+ years of experience in the finance domain is mandatory.
- Should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to deliver multiple work-streams on schedule and on budget .
- Must have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is mandatory.