Scientific Writing & Communications Role - Pharma (8-14 yrs)
Scientific Writing & Communications Role
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform authoring, scientific reviewing and standalone QC, data/fact QC of publication deliverables like Manuscripts, Abstracts, Posters, Slide Decks, Literature Review etc.
- Compliance to timelines, quality, processes & policies, and robust tracking of projects including support to Line Manager (LM) in projects
- Robust review of Publication Writing documents (Manuscripts, Abstracts, Posters, Slide Decks, literature Review etc.) in accordance with documented guidelines, SOPs, and timelines.
- Ensure that the data is objectively and accurately represented. Responsible for the final deliverable in terms of timelines and quality
- Optimal project utilization: ensuring maximum productivity per assigned workload and defined metrics
- Achieve high quality deliverables with minimal oversight and robust review process including addressal/ rationalization of all review comments
- Ensure that documents are approved and issued as per timelines and comply with established quality standards and performance metrics
- Strict adherence to applicable processes and policies, including but not limited to applicable regulations, guidelines, policies, SOPs, WIs, process flows, templates, style guides, etc
- Ensure timely reporting of deliverables, project updates & prompt issue escalation to the line manager/ project manager; perform any other responsibility assigned by LM
- Timely and regular update of all tools and trackers; documentation and archival of deliverables; be prepared for any audits and inspections
- Support department promotional activities assigned by reporting manager/ business leads and contribute/ furnish timely inputs/ data for business capability presentations.
- Be prepared for any audits and inspections with maintaining all systems and processes up to date.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should have done peer-reviewed publications in index journals.
- Manuscripts can be Primary, Secondary, review or consensus.