Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:411 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Scientific Communication Specialist - Chemicals/Pharma (5-12 yrs)
Scientific Communication Specialist
- Our client is in the B2B business in chemicals and pharmaceuticals and is involved in manufacturing and marketing of innovative and novel bioactive natural agents, with cutting edge technology. Our client supplies its innovative products to leading pharmaceutical companies in India as an ingredient in the final dosage form.
- Known for the innovative product range, our client always has launched a novel and well-differentiated products that are used in the final formulations by leading pharmaceutical companies of India.
- Our client has a considerable presence in Probiotics, a well-researched and extensively documented therapy agent. Our client has a range of probitoics launched for the first time in India and many are in the pipeline to be launched, with the never imagined convenience of dosage, storage and administration.
- Our client seeks a Scientific Communication Specialist who will strategize, create, disseminate and update the scientific knowledge related to products of Synergia and its competition.
Scientific Communication Specialist shall be responsible for :
1. Having a complete scientific understanding of the products of Synergia and its competition.
2. Creating and developing on line and off line scientific communication related to our products, such as (but not limited to) write-ups, hand-outs, blogs, press releases for different markets, based on the need and the feedback from sales/marketing team.
3. Providing scientific and technical support to our BD / Sales team across various platforms such as events, exhibitions, conferences, webinars etc.
4. Creating innovative, effective, accurate and timely communication
5. Tracking market news and on-going developments in research for our product categories
6. Understanding gaps in the offering
7. Ability in managing social media handles will be added advantage.
This position reports to the Directors.
Location : Mumbai
Education : B.Sc/ M.Sc / B. Pham / M. Pham
a. Hands-on experience of 5-10 years of scientific and technical content writing in Pharmaceutical OR biotechnology companies.
b. Candidates in communication agencies involved in scientific/technical writing can also apply.
c. Must have good command over English.
d. MUST have an excellent flair for technical writing
e. Knowing the ecosystem of publication is added advantage.
f. Must have hands-on experience on the technology needed to fulfil the duties and responsibilities.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer
- Team Individual Contributory role as of now
- Salary To be the best in the industry