Manager - Recruitment at Scienaptic Systems
Views:318 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Scienaptic - Senior Data Scientist - Credit Risk Domain (5-8 yrs)
Scienaptic is the world's leading AI powered Credit Underwriting platform company. Designed by seasoned Chief Risk Officers, its platform is creating industry leading business impact in terms of lifts such as higher approvals (15-40%) and lower credit losses (10-25%) with all the regulatory explainability. Last year alone, we have helped financial institutions evaluate 45 Million consumers and offer credit to over 15 Million. Scienaptic's clients include Fortune 100 banks, community banks and Fintechs.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced person as Data Scientist. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing all aspects of data mining, predictive analytic, solution development to name a few. Experience in Banking and Financial Services, Customer Experience is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Focus on developing clear and concise analytical approach for problem solving with client partnership
- Strong understanding of ML libraries and applications e.g. Neural Net, SVMs, Boosting methods and implementation using R/Python. Should have academic paper level understanding of math e.g. linear algebra, calculus etc.
- Ability to code on SAS/R for data munging, analysis and insights and/or languages like Python for creating efficient production ready code
- Managing delivery of projects including timely communication, setting milestones and tracking
- Generating actionable insights for business/KPI improvements
- Rich experience in at least one production ready deployment of Machine Learning algorithms is a plus.
- Experience in working on real life large messy dataset to solve real business problems. Kaggle experience is a plus.
Skills and competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with machine learning, analytic consulting, product development
- Must have 5 years of experience in building predictive models (Application Score Card, Behaviour Score Card, Collection Score Card, Loan Pricing, Loss Forecasting, Cross Sell Model)
- Develop and Maintaining Credit Risk Models & Strategies
- PhD, MBA, Masters in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics,
- Should be comfortable working in a fast paced start-up / small office environment