HR Manager at Scienaptic Systems
Views:3886 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Scienaptic - Presales Consultant (5-8 yrs)
Weaving complex ideas into a logical proposition
The role requires translation complex analytical solutions into simple logical stories for clients, investors and data scientists
- Ownership of proposals and collaterals - this will involve significant solutioning, research and storytelling (both content and visual) capabilities
- Thought leadership on content creation, messaging, positioning and flow
- Ownership of proposals that go to client - this will involve significant solutioning, research and storytelling capabilities
- Active contribution to company strategy as a core member of the leadership team
- Active contribution in client meetings (face to face client interaction expected for Indian clients)
- Contribute to tactical marketing plans (e.g. plan and execute a conference / event participation calendar)
- Provide market insights and feedback from clients and prospects to continuously improve the relevance and impact of our platform and services
- Contribute to management of PR, Website, Social Media Feeds etc.
The ideal candidate profile :
- While we like formal education from top colleges, what matters to us is your skill, energy and ability to learn quickly
- Similarly, number of years of experience is not a requirement for this role, but you will have demonstrated a record of excellence
- Experience of working on similar initiatives in consulting and analytics companies will be preferred.
- Experience in BFSI will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.