Talent Acquisition team at Scienaptic Systems
Views:286 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Scienaptic - Lead Data Scientist (8-10 yrs)
- Lead/Manage and Mentor a Team of Data Scientists, Data Analysts & Data Engineers, along with growing the Account/Team Size.
- Work as partner with Business in driving critical KPI improvements.
- Establish Scalable, Efficient Solutions for large scale Data Analysis, AI/ML Model Development, AI/ML Model Validation, AI/ML Model Implementation and AI/ML Model Automation.
- Writing Efficient, Reusable, Testable, and Scalable SQL, R & Python Code.
- Adhere to stringent Quality Assurance and Documentation Standards using Version Control and Code Repositories (e.g., Git, GitHub, Markdown).
- Communicate Complex Data or Algorithms into simple Conclusions that will empower Leadership to drive action based on the Insights derived.
- Design and implement reporting and metrics that track and monitor the performance of our Projects.
- Responsible for End-to-End Project Delivery & Stakeholder Engagement/Management.
- Oversee the Planning, Execution, and Delivery of all the Projects.
- Actively participate in Data analysis, Model development, and Evaluation.
- Collaborate with Team Members to improve the Accuracy and Performance of AI/ML Algorithms.
- Work closely with the Management Team to develop Data Science strategies that align with Business Objectives.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Data for Business Growth and Optimization.
- Ability to Analyse complex Data and provide recommendations to Business.
- Proficient with Statistical Analysis, AI/ML Algorithms & applying them on Large Datasets.
- Establish Scalable, Efficient Solutions for large scale Data Analysis, AI/ML Model Development, AI/ML Model Validation, AI/ML Model Implementation and AI/ML Model Automation (MLOps).
- Excellent proficiency in Core Python Fundamentals, Python Programming, and other relevant Python Frameworks (such as Django, Flask etc.), Object Relational Mapper Libraries, SQL; Experience in No SQL Database like Mongo DB.
- Strong knowledge of AI/ML/DL Techniques, Algorithms, and tools with exposure to CNN, RNN (LSTM), Transformers (BERT).
- Experience with Training BERT, LSTM for different NLP tasks.
- Exposure to NLP Data Wrangling and Tokenization.
- Proficiency in working with Open-Source Deep Learning libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch.
- A demonstrated ability to mentor Junior Team Members and proven Experience in collaborative work environments with External Clients & Project Management.
- Proficient in communicating technical findings to Non-Technical Stakeholders.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Identify opportunities to grow the Account.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.