Manager - Recruitment at Scienaptic Systems
Views:107 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Scienaptic - Global Product Consulting Lead (9-13 yrs)
Scienaptic is the world's leading AI powered Credit Underwriting platform company. Designed by seasoned Chief Risk Officers, its platform is creating industry leading business impact in terms of lifts such as higher approvals (15-40%) and lower credit losses (10-25%) with all the regulatory explainability. Last year alone, we have helped financial institutions evaluate 45 Million consumers and offer credit to over 15 Million. Scienaptic's clients include Fortune 100 banks, community banks and Fintechs.
Role: Global Product Consulting Group (PCG) Lead
- We are looking for positive contributors, who thrive in a collaborative setting and are hungry to develop their technical capabilities across a broad range of the technology spectrum.
- Our priority is client focused individuals who are determined and persistent in delivering success to our clients.
- This role will enable you to work with clients from inception through to production release and to take ownership of the quality of the delivery, from initial solution design through requirements elicitation and ultimately into the commercially live domain.
- Training of clients on the Scienaptic software (and bespoke solution delivered to the client) and enabling clients to become independent with respect to development and evolution of the bespoke solution provided to them.
- Advising the clients and guiding through the technical aspects of the Scienaptic platform and supporting technologies implementation.
- Conducting external communication: eliciting and interpretating of business and technical requirements, appreciating client's business case. Articulating Scienaptic value proposition to senior client leaders.
- Conducting internal communication: communicating and collaborating with project managers, account managers, sales and marketing, line managers and supporting roles.
- Performing peer reviews and articulating recommendations to technical colleagues. Collaborating across client co-coverage teams and sharing best practices. Providing feedback to core development teams (relaying client product enhancement requests to the software development team)
- Evolve repeatable processes and grow teams as we add tens of hundreds of customers.
- Work with customers in USA and South / South-East Asia.
Skills & competencies:
- Ability to Integrate with source systems and configuration of API's to 3rd party data providers.
- Prior experience in creating a mix of functional (Lending) and technical (SAAS) solutions based on customer requirements, environment, and internal products.
- Excellent Project Management and planning skills, including obtaining UAT signoffs from
- Well versed with system integration, UAT, load and stress testing, 24x7 disaster recovery and analysis of test data results (including fine-tuning of solutions to achieve high performing software).
- Working knowledge of AI/ML systems and Credit Underwriting.
- Good understanding of IT compliance, data protection and privacy.