Talent Acquisition team at Scienaptic Systems
Views:477 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Scienaptic - Data Science Role - Marketing Analytics (4-5 yrs)
Data Science - Marketing Analytics
Data Scientist with 4 - 5 Years of Hands-On Experience
About the Role:
We are searching for a strategic and inquisitive Data Scientist to Develop and run with Data- Centred Projects. The chosen Candidate will be responsible for Developing all aspects of Data mining, Predictive Analytics, Solution Development to name a few.
- Work with Clients to understand Business Problems, Industry Context, Data Sources, Potential Risks and Constraints & execute the Projects/Tasks Independently.
- Translate the Business Program into a solvable Data Science Problem, propose different approaches and their Pros and Cons.
- Identify, Analyse and Interpret Trends or Patterns in Complex Data Sets.
- Build Market Mix Models (MMM), Multi-Touch Attribution Models (MTA), Optimize Marketing Spend and Come Up with Implementable Recommendations and Strategy/Plan.
- Good Written, Verbal, and Presentation Skills with the ability to generate and present meaningful Insights.
- 4-5 Years of Professional Experience in Advanced Data Science focused on, Econometric Modeling, Marketing Analytics, Market Mix modelling, Multi-touch Attribution, Micro Segment Attribution, Unified Measurement, Marketing Budget Optimization, TV Attribution etc.
- Ability to Analyse Complex Data and provide Recommendations to Business.
- Proficient with Statistical Analysis, AI/ML Algorithms & applying them on Large Datasets.
- Establish Scalable, Efficient Solutions for large scale Data Analysis, AI/ML Model Development, AI/ML Model Validation, AI/ML Model Implementation and AI/ML Model Automation (MLOps).
- Excellent proficiency in Core Python Fundamentals, Python Programming, and other relevant Python Frameworks (such as Django, Flask etc.), Object Relational Mapper Libraries, Pyspark, Scala & SQL.
- Strong Knowledge in AI/ML/DL Techniques, Algorithms, and Tools with exposure to OLS Regression/Multiple Linear Regression, Classification (Logistic Regression, Random Forest, XGBoost), Linear Attribution model, Time Decay Attribution, BG/NBD, Markov Chain, Shapley Additive Explanations, CNN, RNN (LSTM), Transformers (BERT) etc.
- Proficiency in working with Open-Source Deep Learning libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch.
- Demonstrated ability to work Independently.
- Proven ability to Visualize Data for Influencing.
- Comfortable with Cloud-Based Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience in Digital Marketing (Web & App) is a must.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc. is a plus.
- Proficient in communicating Technical findings to Non-Technical Stakeholders.
- Communicate Complex Data or Algorithms into simple Conclusions that will empower
- Leadership to drive action based on the Insights derived.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Data Scientist
Education: Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering or any Quantitative discipline from a Premier Institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.