CPO at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:14826 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Sciative Solutions - Python Analytics Developer (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of Python analytics and application developers
- Be responsible for Analytics and Data Science App development using Python, Django and other compatible languages
- Integrate Python application with other applications at client side (for example, booking engine, channel manager, property management system, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to solve business needs relating to pricing, assortment, inventory, display, and personalization
- Prepare project plans, identify milestones, and ensure that timelines and deliverables are being met or bettered (Travel may be required)
- Carry out scenario planning, risk assessment and business (revenue) projections to provide a comprehensive assessment to clients
- Identify data requirements and use Excel and/or statistical packages to build descriptive, explanatory, predictive and prescriptive models that deliver actionable insights
- Prepare presentations, solution documents and data files as required
- Prepare case studies and white papers to demonstrate how Sciative Solutions delivers superior value to clients businesses
Desired candidate profile :
- Winning attitude with an ability to deal with ambiguity, and quickly grasp new techniques, business problems and solution frameworks/technologies.
- Minimum 1 year experience using Python at work for analytics and/or web application is a must. Overall 1 to 4 years of work experience.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Engineering.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience of formulating a problem statement, preparing a project plan, and developing and delivering solutions.
- Business acumen, and proficiency in analysing and synthesizing data.
- Experience or application familiarity with statistical techniques such as linear and logistic regression, clustering, segmentation, time series, forecasting, SVM, neural nets, is highly preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in SQL and No-SQL Databases, and Excel + VBA.