CPO at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:2713 Applications:892 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:311
Sciative Solutions - Manager - Human Resource (3-5 yrs)
- Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Conceptualize and drafting the necessary company policies, SOPs and structures within the organization.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, and professional roles; collaborates with senior managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Establishes and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management and executive position candidates; serve as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Networking with Training and Placement Officers from top tier engineering colleges for Campus Placement programs
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Leads the implementation of the Performance Management Process that includes performance development plans and employee development programs
- Performance Management: Creating a KRA centric framework to measure and track employee performance ; to define organization goals, team goals and individual goals
- Designs, directs, and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as Succession Planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee on-boarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assist senior management with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assist with the development of and monitor the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintain employee training records.
- Create an internal knowledge sharing platform where employees can openly share any work related information
- Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Drive employee engagement activities and programs
- Suggest ways of using social media for Employer Branding
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- 3+years of working experience in the HR domain
- Should have knowledge of labour laws and IT laws