CPO at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:7103 Applications:664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Sciative Solutions - Customer Success Associate - Data Analytics (0-5 yrs)
About Sciative :
- Sciative is leading a dynamic pricing revolution across the globe through its Artificial Intelligence and Big Data powered automated dynamic pricing solutions. Dynamic pricing positively impacts the lives of end customers, and enables ecosystems to mature to a stage where there is democratization of access to products and services, and optimal utilization of service capacities.
- For its disruptive and innovative solutions and services, Sciative was adjudged as a winner in the #LevelNxt program of PwC and FICCI, which evaluated over 1,000 growth stage startups in the country. CNBC also ran a program on Sciative in August, and provided a greater recognition in the country.
- We have a young team comprising of tech nerds, social bloggers, chess players, coffee connoisseur, pet lovers, Ed Sheeran fans, exotic cooking pros, dancers, hikers, bikers, international swimming champions, field hockey players, with an obsessive compulsion to be the best at what we do. We welcome applications from like-minded professional to be a part of our fantastic team, and ride the success journey.
As a Customer Success Associate for our national accounts, you'll be managing a few of our Enterprise clients in driving adoption and outcomes leading to effective on-boarding, renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. A Customer Success Associate will be responsible for:
- Developing strong and sustainable customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Working closely with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the products and services they receive and to improve upon their adoption of the services.
- Establishing right customer success practices and processes customized to each client. Own the process of effective on-boarding of a new client, build expertise in their business by carefully studying their business problems and aligning our products and services for immediate adoption and success, and taking inputs from clients and constantly strive to improve solutions.
- Planing focused campaigns and health checks to ensure that our products/services are utilised effectively by the clients to ensure higher lifetime value [LTV].
- Becoming a single point of contact between the corporate clients (retail, travel and entertainment industries) and internal tech development teams and notify process problems and challenges to the management and development team in a timely manner.
- Executing regular meetings and events to educate and guide customers on Sciative's products and services and its benefits to support customer buying selection.
- Implementing research activities to analyse product performance and continuously monitor new and existing project plans and executions for desirable results.
- Analyzing large data sets (we deal in millions of data point every day) and pull out actionable insights and business intelligence.
- Interacting with internal and external clients, their Leadership Teams and manage project and product plans.
- High problem solving skills: able to logically breakdown problems into incremental milestones, prioritize high impact deliverables first, identify bottlenecks and work around them.
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Sound knowledge in data software applications and implementing sales strategies to perform assigned tasks effectively.
- Self-learner: highly curious, self-starter and can work with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a positive attitude is a must.
- Data handling proficiency: Prior experience (internships or industry projects) dealing with handling large volumes of data using Excel or relational databases and deriving actionable insights is desirable.
- Track record of excellence in academics or non-academic areas, with significant accomplishments.
- Excellent written & oral communication and inter-personal skills, with high degree of comfort working in teams and making teams successful.
- Prior work experience in consumer businesses, such as retail, travel, and hospitality preferred but not necessary.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- MBA / BBA / BE / BS from a reputed institute
- Course work in data analytics, data science (preferred)
- Knowledge of MySQL is preferred, but not mandatory
- Ability to prepare and deliver powerful presentations/strong written and oral communications skills is a must.
Criteria for Selection:
- Xth Percentage : 85% & Above
- XIIth Percentage : 85% & Above
- Bachelors CGPA : 8.0 & Above
- Number of Live/Dead Backlogs : Nil
- Aptitude Test : 8-10 Questions / Time Limit : 20 minutes
- Group Discussion
- Interview round 1
- Interview round 2 - HR Interview
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.