CPO at Sciative Solution Private Limited
Views:3448 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Sciative Solutions - AVP - Data Science (8-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand retail client's business needs, and design analytics solutions to address the same
- Interact with different stakeholders at client side, and subject matter experts at Sciative Solutions to formulate an approach for addressing client's needs
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to solve business needs relating to pricing, assortment, inventory, display, and personalization
- Prepare project plans, identify milestones, and ensure that timelines and deliverables are being met or bettered (Travel may be required)
- Carry out scenario planning, risk assessment and business (revenue) projections to provide a comprehensive assessment to clients
- Identify data requirements and use Excel and/or statistical packages to build descriptive, explanatory, predictive and prescriptive models that deliver actionable insights
- Prepare presentations, solution documents and data files as required
- Prepare case studies and white papers to demonstrate how Sciative Solutions delivers superior value to clients businesses
Qualification and Experience :
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience with Retail systems and BI platforms.
- Qualification: MBA / MS in Engineering, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field
- Experience: 8+ years in retail analytics related roles.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience of formulating a problem statement, preparing a project plan, and developing and delivering solutions
- Business acumen, and proficiency in analysing and synthesizing data
- Experience in Statistical techniques such as linear and logistic regression, clustering, segmentation, time series, forecasting,
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, and one of the following: R, SA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.