Decision Maker at Schwing Stetter (India) Private Limited
Views:1434 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Schwing Stetter - Business Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Knowledge in Business & growth strategy, Market Intelligence & competition analysis, Product Management, Market communication, New Business Development, Business & financial analysis, CRM Management, Business Modeling, Process & Solution design along with implementation, Cost Optimization, and MIS.
- Corporate Planning
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Product Management & Go To Market strategy
- Product Life-cycle Management
- Market Intelligence
- Business Analysis & Business Modelling
- Financial Analysis
- Budget Preparation
- High-impact presentations, MIS, and Reporting
- Process Development & implementation
- Business reviews
- Team Management
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design & execute the business strategies to meet the business objective of maintaining market leadership position, increasing top line, Improving profitability & Operation Excellence
- Business Development - Enable growth and profitability through offering the right product/services & new customer acquisition. Identify new business opportunities.
- Strategy-Market research, Market intelligence, customer evaluation, competition analysis, Product Planning, Product Development, Product placement, Distribution strategy, Sales support & marketing activities.
- Sales process & organization development
- Market Intelligence, Competition analysis & market communication
- NPS (Net Promotor Score) process implementation to measure customer satisfaction
- Strategic thinking, planning, implementation, and enforcement of business improvement initiatives. Effective presentations, media briefings, articles, and strategic communications
- Orchestrated assistance in the creation and review of presentations and detailed financial analyses presented to senior management, the board of directors, and external analysts for the right decision making
- Setting processes and procedures, monitoring and control related to sales activities. Accountable for MIS & Dashboard
Mandatory Skills :
- Corporate Planning, Market Study, Market Intelligence, Business Analysis, MIS, High-Impact Presentations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.