DGM - Talent Acquisition Management at Schneider Electric
Views:2284 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Schneider Electric - SGM/GM - Offer Marketing (12-16 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving Top line & Profitability for prime offers of Industrial Automation & Digital Energy with incremental price realization.
- Understand and share the Offer Strategy with Global LoB's (line of business) to adapt and execute it locally. Ensure to work on i4i / local offers that are developed to meet our customer needs. Create and validate the business case to ensure we capture untapped markets & maximise growth opportunities.
- Drive Product marketing activities for Drives, Soft Starters, Control & Signaling, Power Metering & Power Factor Components . Product portfolio management including strategy & positioning etc. to achieve profitable sales
- Ensure all offers are robustly launched into the market, following appropriate SE tools such as SCT, Exchange, Marketo to deploy the offers. Work closely with BD & Sales teams and ensure that appropriate training across the business and meet launch forecasts.
- Capture competitor analysis, Tracking competitor activities and devise local strategies. Creating training modules to equip sales fight competition
- Drive Growth through end market application demand generation. Ensure that campaigns are deployed to core customer channels to drive profitable growth
- Digital: fully embrace digital tools across the offer marketing community, making sure effective use of digital tools for offer selection and customer use. Use digital to engage customers, and to create demand.
- Create a culture of operational excellence and ownership within the team. Make sure that all team members are data driven with digital at their core.
- Work with quality teams to drive excellence for best product performance & service support of the offers.