Scanova - Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Company : Scanova
Job Title : Marketing Manager
CTC : INR 12-15 LPA
Location : Noida (Delhi NCR)
About the Company :
We, at Scanova, believe that products bring real value and want to see India become a Product Nation. We want the world to use off-the-shelf scalable software products made and handcrafted in India.
To make a Product Nation, the simple first step is a product. Scanova, our flagship product, is a QR Code Management tool that allows businesses to create, design, manage, and track QR Code-based interactions. We also built a suite of products that revolve around QR Code technology- QR API (QR Code Generation API), QR Batch (Bulk QR Code Generator), and Ticket Generator (Secure Event Ticket Generator). We are also in the planning stage of pushing these products in non-English speaking countries by making our website and apps multi-lingual.
Over 1,000 customers including Amazon, Cisco, Intel, 7Eleven, Hike Messenger, Aon Hewitt, Staples, and Zynga, from about 114 countries use Scanova daily to connect their customers from offline print media to online content.
With changing consumer behaviour and immediate requirement for contactless technologies, the demand for QR Codes has surged since the pandemic in 2020. Our company is in a good position to capitalize this demand and convert this into rapid growth. However, this requires increasing our visibility in front of businesses across the global with increased investment in marketing. For this reason, we- re looking to hire a Marketing Manager.
About the Role :
- Scanova is a new-age company that believes in doing things in a scalable way. Our marketing strategy is 100% based on - Inbound Marketing-, which means that we influence our target audience to come to us.
- We do this intelligently with a heavy focus on SEO/SEM, content marketing (blogging, video, discussion forums, social media), remarketing (emails, push notifications), and software listings.
- To strengthen and formalize our marketing efforts, we are looking for a Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for the marketing department of the company and report directly to the CEO.
- The Marketing Manager will get the opportunity to manage the entire marketing budget, and build and manage a team comprising content writers, video editors, graphic designers, and digital marketers- in-house or outsourced.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving all marketing activities- existing and new initiatives- to help the company acquire highly targeted potentials to our product websites.
- With this role, the company is looking to broaden its visibility, and brand awareness and retention that will help the company not only acquire more customers but also help in building long-term relationships.
Job Responsibilities :
Specifically, we are looking for a Marketing Manager, who will :
1. Be responsible for the marketing department and budget of the company, which primarily includes inbound/digital marketing activities such as content, SEO/SEM, email, and social media marketing
2. Brainstorm, design, execute, and review the company's marketing strategy for each of its SaaS products
3. Hire, train, and build a small marketing team to execute the marketing strategy
4. Delegate, guide, and review the team's work on a daily basis to ensure high quality
5. Report to the CEO with monthly/quarterly performance reports on marketing KPIs
6. Build robust marketing processes to enable the company to quickly scale if required
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills :
1. At least 5 years of inbound/digital marketing experience, preferably for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
2. Up-to-date with the latest best practices of content marketing, SEO/SEM, conversion rate optimization, and data tracking
3. Hands-on experience in working with inbound/digital marketing tools such as SEMRush, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Subscribers, Hello Bar, etc.
4. Experienced in handling a small team of 3-4 marketers, freelancers, and vendors
5. BTech/MTech/MBA (Marketing)
6. High-level of interest in technology, and tech products and applications
7. Highly proficient in spoken and written communication (English)
Job Benefits :
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
1. Salary: CTC INR 12-15 LPA
2. Number of working days in a week: 5 (Mon-Fri)
3. Total number of leaves in a year : 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and weekends)
4. 1 day per month of work-from-home
5. Opportunities to socialize and make friends - the team will be co-working at 91Springboard in Noida (Delhi NCR)