Senior Consultant at Global Village Consulting
Views:417 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SBU Leader - Cloud & Infrastructure Services (15-20 yrs)
This is a Unique Leadership Opportunity for individuals who are aspiring to grow the business in Cloud & Infrastructure Services Area:
- Responsible for setting, leading, and managing the Delivery, P&L (Top & Bottom Line) Strategy for a region/SBU of company's Digital Infrastructure Services Practice
- Work closely with matrix service lines to align vision and strategy and partner with field teams on execution
- Collaborate with senior management and executives of Other Practices, sales, and COES for the execution of engagements, projects where required
- Be Part of Core team either to incubate or develop or standardize the delivery models (e.g. Shared Services, Professional services, etc)
- Responsible and Accountable for the respective SBU(s)/Region(s) to grow the revenues by collaborating with Sales/Account/Solutions Teams
- Incubate new business ideas and convert them into revenue/growth opportunities
- In Existing Customer Base by bringing in World Class Customer Experience thru the delivery Excellence and Transformation Based Delivery
- Ensure the success and growth of Cloud & Infrastructure Services by partnering with Sales, Customer Success and Delivery teams. Growth is achieved through creating account planning/growth strategy for existing accounts, and responsible for collaborating with Account Managers/Customer Success Teams.
- Responsible for partnering with the Customers, bringing innovative/Transformation Ideas into existing accounts to achieve High Customer Satisfaction
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success team Leaders to improve sales /revenue pipeline building initiatives. Aid Sales and Customer Success teams with meeting and supporting client needs, along with thinking through and implementing creative sourcing strategies.
- Should have deep understanding and expertise in Cloud & Infrastructure services and be able to leverage their experience in a corporate environment to add value in a multitude of technologies and environments to drive the business growth
- Responsible for successful execution of Cloud Transformation and Managed Services Programs
- Responsible for Bringing in World Class Customer Experience by collaborating with the Delivery/Program Management teams
- Ensure all the new projects are landed safe
- Regular governance of all the programs
- Risk Management
- Demand Planning, Fulfilling
- Career Planning
- Performance Management
- Strategize, help grow the existing portfolio of accounts by collaborating with Solutions and Account/Customer Success Teams
- Account Planning
- Deal Strategy, RFP/RFI, Proactive Bids solution assistance and help win the deals
What skills and experience must you have to be successful in this role?
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
- 15+ Years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the consulting organization, team structure, operations, delivery models, project implementation and talent pool
- Deep understanding of Cloud & IT Infrastructure technologies
- Have an understanding of the Public Cloud Providers Partner Eco system (i.e. aws, Azure, GCP, etc) - Preferable
- Demonstrated successful prior experience in large delivery, cluster of accounts, with P&L Ownership
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Proven experience in delivering transformation and Managed Services programs
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Create and present technical customer presentations, consulting workshops, and proofs of concept.
- Ability to interpret customer and develop strong technical solutions aligned with Business Value.
- Revenue & Margin Goals
- Customer Satisfaction Goals
- People Satisfaction Goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.