Managing Partner at Samaksh Consulting
Views:12578 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
SBU Head - Media & Entertainment - Data Science Firm (10-20 yrs)
Company - Leading Data Science Company
About the role
You will be part of the Company's Client Leadership team to solve real-world problems for our global Media & Entertainment clients. You will drive Client CXO level conversations with domain advisory and consulting solutions. By transforming data-to-insights, you will grow our footprint in the Media & Entertainment industry. You will own P&L for the business and will be accountable for business growth & profitability across geographies.
- 10+ years of Technology/Business Consulting background in Media & Entertainment Industry
- Entrepreneur Skills to build business, decisive leader and effective coach
- Create Business plans, financial acumen to manage P&L entity
- Strong organizational awareness and the ability to work effectively at multiple levels within an organization. Comfortable selling/solutioning/defending ideas with C-level leaders.
- Understanding of data analytics, machine learning and its application to business problems.
- An eye for design with a natural flair for storytelling with data.
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and inspire collective action
- Proven Ability to Conceive Idea, Demonstrate solutioning expertise and strong execution skills
- Experience in building domain knowledge and high performance consulting teams. Passion for developing talent, helping organization to leverage their strengths and build new skills.
- Experience of working with Global clientele, preference for North America & APAC regions
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate
- Work with clients to understand key business needs, convert business problem to data problem and leverage internal team to deliver effective solutions
- Accountable to all clients in Business unit, build client trust by understanding client business and proposing solutions to drive their business objectives and to institutionalize Data driven leadership across the client organization
- Develop a partnership approach and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial relations with senior level client stakeholders
- Create client engagement at all levels and across multiple functions of the client organization
- Lead client CXO conversations on the relevance of data science for enterprises. Demonstrate capability in the application of analytics and visualization to solve business problems.
- Lead proposal and statement of work (SOW), solution approach, scope, deliverables, client responsibilities, staffing roles, pricing, and risk mitigation.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and COE functions to drive demand generation and accountable for Business unit growth
- Develop Industry domain solutions and develop GTM strategies along with product teams
- Proactively identify potential risks and drive resolution to avoid customer impact
- Leverage ideas across clients and other SBU's to spot opportunities and generate revenue
- Play a key role in customer management, leading and mentoring project teams, and working with the leadership team on new initiatives and business priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.