Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:3015 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
SBU Head - FMCG/FMCD (15-25 yrs)
Company Profile: Our client is a very large, leading manufacturing / trading org. in Muscat having diverse businesses in projects, retail, hospitality, durables, lighting etc. They are seeking to recruit GM / SBU Head to handle 2 of their key business units. The position is based at Muscat and reports to the Group-CEO. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks & career growth prospects. Family status visa and annual passage to India provided to self & family.
The position is expected to be closed by end-October.
We have the following vacancy:
Job Profile: Will be part of the core Team and responsible for the P&L of two business units.
Key Responsibilities would be as follows:
1) Devise and implement the growth strategy for the business.
2) Set targets for sales and profitability growth projects and trade.
3) Improve processes of projects acquisition and execution to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
4) Increase trade market share through better penetration of distribution channels, institutional customers etc. by devising innovative and effective marketing and promotions
5) Identify new products/ offerings/ market segments to tap new business opportunities for revenue and margin growth.
6) Build a high quality motivated team of go-getters to grab market share in competitive environment. Deploy clear KPIs and monitor to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
7) Manage data and information effectively to respond quickly to business opportunities as well as team issues.
8) Manage the supply chain costs through better planning, forecasting inventory management and logistics cost optimization.
9) Build strong relationships with principals and customers and leverage hem for higher growth and profitability.
10) Innovate to stay ahead of competition and closer to the customers
Candidate Profile: Engineers / MBAs aged 40-50 with 15-25 years experience in Sales & General Management in reputed fmcg / durables / building materials / lighting / paints organisations. Must be handling an independent SBU with P&L responsibilities. Exposure to working in Middle East will be advantageous
Desired profile of candidate
- An entrepreneurial minded business manager with consistent success in building sales organizations, growing profitability, performance and market share.
- An experienced strategy planner and leader with ability to take organization to the next level,
- Must be adept & experienced in dealing with people of all Nationalities.
- Wide exposure and rich experience in retail and project sales handling large projects as well as distributor dealer network.
- Abilities to anticipate and capitalize on market trends identify profit potential and Position Company to maximize market share.
- Creating, developing and executing innovative marketing strategies with the marketing team.
- A strong team builder and leader motivating and guiding team members towards performance targets and maximum productivity.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical problem solving skills.
Interested professionals may mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC giving in subject: "REF:SBU-Head, Muscat".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.