Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2353 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SBU Head/Director - Manufacturing/Production - Aerospace (12-16 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of a SBU Head / Director for one of our reputed clients in the Aerospace (Manufacturing/ Production) industry.
Job Location - Bangalore
Candidates from Manufacturing / Production / Plant in Automotive / Aerospace / Mechanical industry are welcome to apply!
Job Requirements -
- Overall responsibility for multi-product manufacturing operations, focussing on process and quality improvement.
- To lead the activities of the assigned business unit and achieve planned production, consistent with prescribed quality standard. The focus will be to act as an advisory for lean methodology.
- Should possess extensive experience in technical design, manufacturing, engineering management and strong leadership skills
- Leading the program on technology roadmap, Competency development, Stressing on meeting Internal KPIs and Customer driven KPIs
- Work on continuously improving existing departments metrics and goals
- Should have experience driving large-scale, multi-country projects
- Should possess strong attention to detail and willingness to roll up sleeves and work through any issues that emerge
- Provide Manufacturing Support in the areas of Process Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Documentation, Fixture & Tooling Support etc.
- Should be able to advise Cost reductions by reducing overheads expenditure, yield improvements, energy conservations savings and Productivity improvement
- Foster a success-oriented environment within the company without compromising standards
- Providing leadership and direction to the team to ensure business and operational strategies are executed in a manner that is in alignment with the Companys Strategic Plan.
- To work to create and promote quality environment in the plant, initiate actions to address any quality issue, review product -compliance as per specifications to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by the employees at various levels
- Will be responsible for the Budgeting activities of the assigned SBU
- Coordinate & work closely with the internal stake-holders to achieve operational excellence.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills, team management skills.
- Should be able to align and engage staff through effective communication of business activities, in relation to the overall company strategy. Understands and communicates the purpose and contribution of the function to the overall business strategy
- Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance management, discipline and termination.
- Identify resource and skill gaps and recruit staff as required and effectively outsource projects as needed
- Should have experience in managing shop-floor employees
- Should be comfortable to work in a unionised environment
- Should have capability to build & nurture teams, by way of mentoring, coaching and reviewing.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the Leadership Team as training and experience allow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.