Senior Consultant at Avocet Consulting
Views:1330 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SBU Head - Call Center/Customer Service - ITeS (13-15 yrs)
- Responsible for outstanding operational delivery to multiple clients on a day to day basis; will be managing multiple clients and multiple delivery teams in a fast paced environment.
- Daily report on performance through clear, accurate and meaningful management information.
- To engage with employees at all levels and be a highly credible and open leader consistently and providing open and regular communication.
- Driving strategic initiatives that will improve our effectiveness and client delivery in addition to driving and improving staff engagement and motivation
- Help develop a layer of middle managers who will demonstrate great leadership skills to their teams as well as consistent and high quality service delivery to the clients
- To consistently challenge the operational solution for the client and identify ways of driving cost savings, service enhancement and innovation to ensure the ongoing client satisfaction
- Manage Staff turnover through effective employee engagement activities, with the support of the HR team.
- A resilient character, with a strong will, and should thrive in an environment that throws up challenges on a daily basis.
- Passionate about working with clients and ensuring outstanding service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- High levels of energy, thrives on being challenged and will take others on the journey of success
- Ability to warmly connect and engage with staff at the front line as well as those in the management layers
- Keen to look for opportunities to grow the business.
- A natural consultative approach with the ability to form strong working relationship and an engaging personality and business credibility.
- Sets and achieves very high levels of performance and continually strives for personal improvement in all that they do
- Has the strategic and business intellect to be able to make a strong contribution to the ongoing development of the operations.
- Should be willing to get their hands dirty if required and be flexible to accommodate the changing needs of the business.
- Should have the ability to think on their feet to solve problems that might arise.
- UG/PG with 12 to 15 years experience in handling Call Center Operations
- Experience in supporting and managing overseas customer accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.