Senior Consultant at Avocet Consulting
Views:1160 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SBU Head - Call Center/Customer Service - ITeS (13-15 yrs)
- Responsible for outstanding operational delivery to multiple clients on a day to day basis; will be managing multiple clients and multiple delivery teams in a fast paced environment.
- Daily report on performance through clear, accurate and meaningful management information.
- To engage with employees at all levels and be a highly credible and open leader consistently and providing open and regular communication.
- Driving strategic initiatives that will improve our effectiveness and client delivery in addition to driving and improving staff engagement and motivation
- Help develop a layer of middle managers who will demonstrate great leadership skills to their teams as well as consistent and high quality service delivery to the clients
- To consistently challenge the operational solution for the client and identify ways of driving cost savings, service enhancement and innovation to ensure the ongoing client satisfaction
- Manage Staff turnover through effective employee engagement activities, with the support of the HR team.
- A resilient character, with a strong will, and should thrive in an environment that throws up challenges on a daily basis.
- Passionate about working with clients and ensuring outstanding service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- High levels of energy, thrives on being challenged and will take others on the journey of success
- Ability to warmly connect and engage with staff at the front line as well as those in the management layers
- Keen to look for opportunities to grow the business.
- A natural consultative approach with the ability to form strong working relationship and an engaging personality and business credibility.
- Sets and achieves very high levels of performance and continually strives for personal improvement in all that they do
- Has the strategic and business intellect to be able to make a strong contribution to the ongoing development of the operations.
- Should be willing to get their hands dirty if required and be flexible to accommodate the changing needs of the business.
- Should have the ability to think on their feet to solve problems that might arise.
- UG/PG with 12 to 15 years experience in handling Call Center Operations
- Experience in supporting and managing overseas customer accounts